Troubleshooting Toshiba laptop battery not recharge issue instructions
A Toshiba laptop utilizes a battery to power the laptop when it is not plugged into an electric outlet. Most Toshiba laptop batteries have a lifespan of one to two years, after which the battery efficiency can decrease or the battery will stop charging. If the battery stops charging, it typically needs replacement. Prior to spending money on a costly battery, you may wish to troubleshoot the battery.
1. Turn the laptop off. Remove the power adapter. Turn the laptop upside down and place on a flat surface in front of you. Slide the Toshiba pa3672u-1brs battery lock to the side and hold in place with one hand. Lift the battery from the battery bay with your other hand. Release the battery lock.
2. Inspect the battery. If you see any large dings, dents on the battery or signs of damage or corrosion to the Toshiba satellite pro a120 battery contacts, the battery needs replacement.
3. Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol. Clean the Toshiba satellite e105 battery contacts on the battery and the battery bay to remove dirt and dust. Dust can interfere with the charging process.
4. Place the battery back into the laptop. It will just pop back into place.
5. Attempt to charge the battery. Plug the AC adapter into the computer for 12 hours.
Toshiba pa3285u-1bas battery
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
only AU $57.68
6. Remove the AC adapter. Turn the computer on. If the laptop does not power on, the battery is dead.
What to Know Before Buying a Spare Laptop Battery
There are many repalcement laptop batteries manufacturers, and even more retailers to buy your laptop battery from. However, your biggest concern in purchasing a laptop battery will be to choose the battery that fits your computer. For this you will need to know the make and model number of your laptop; if you don't know his offhand or don't have the necessary paperwork, check the inside of your laptop's battery compartment while the computer is off and unplugged. There you should find the model number, along with some other information. You may also find the part number of your Toshiba satellite e105 battery, located on the casing of the battery itself.
Toshiba satellite a200 laptop battery
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
only AU $57.77
How to Choose a Replacement Laptop Battery:
When buying a laptop battery pack, you will probably only have one or two choices that fit your computer. Choose the HP probook 4710s laptop battery with the longest life available for your computer. There are several different kinds of cheap laptop batteries; because the technologies of each are very different, a laptop must be designed specifically for the type of battery it uses. Most laptops are only designed to use one type of battery technology.
Related post: Laptop Battery Specifications and Care Tips
How to improve MacBook Pro laptop battery life
How to Charge Dell Inspiron 6400 Battery
How to Manage Lithium Laptop Batteries
Charge Toshiba portege m300 battery Instructions
How to Rebuild Fujitsu Laptop Battery
Quality Battery Supplier --> Laptop Battery Care Guide
|How to select the right laptop battery and laptop ac adapter for your laptop|
|Thursday, Feb 22, 2011 by discount laptop battery shop|
Finding your laptop Brand & Model
|Ideal Strategy to Maximize Laptop Battery Lifespan|
|Friday, Jan 21, 2011 by laptop battery shop|
|What’s the best way to extend the service life of your laptop battery? Not runtime between charges, but how many charges you can get from a Lithium Ion laptop battery before it will not longer hold a useful charge...|