Reset CMOS on Asus Laptop & Remove the Battery Instructions
The CMOS battery on your ASUS motherboard controls all of the BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) processes when the computer is turned off. If you are locked out of your computer's BIOS menu because you've forgotten your password, you can reset the password by replacing the battery. When you disconnect the CMOS battery from the Asus motherboard, all of the presets on the computer, including the password, will reset.
1. Unplug all of the electrical cords from the computer so it will not turn on while you are working on it.
2. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws on the back of the computer to open the computer's tower.
3. Locate the CMOS battery. The CMOS battery is going to look like a watch battery. It will be small, round and silver. Consult your ASUS motherboard's manual for the exact placement, but you should be able to eyeball it.
4. Press the release lever on the side of the Asus a31-s6 battery to remove it. Replace the battery with your new one.
5. Replace the tower door and the screws holding it onto the computer casing. Plug the computer back in and turn it on.
6. Watch the computer screen and follow the prompts to enter the BIOS menu.
Toshiba pa3285u-1bas batteries
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
only AU $57.68
Tips - You can prop the computer up on a book if you are nervous about flipping it upside down.
What to Know Before Buying a Spare Laptop Battery
There are many repalcement laptop batteries manufacturers, and even more retailers to buy your laptop battery from. However, your biggest concern in purchasing a laptop battery will be to choose the battery that fits your computer. For this you will need to know the make and model number of your laptop; if you don't know his offhand or don't have the necessary paperwork, check the inside of your laptop's battery compartment while the computer is off and unplugged. There you should find the model number, along with some other information. You may also find the part number of your Toshiba satellite e105 battery, located on the casing of the battery itself.
Toshiba satellite a200 laptop battery
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
only AU $57.77
How to Choose a Replacement Laptop Battery
When buying a laptop battery pack, you will probably only have one or two choices that fit your computer. Choose the HP probook 4710s battery with the longest life available for your computer. There are several different kinds of cheap laptop batteries; because the technologies of each are very different, a laptop must be designed specifically for the type of battery it uses. Most laptops are only designed to use one type of battery technology.
Related post: Laptop Battery Specifications and Care Tips
How to improve MacBook Pro laptop battery life
How to Charge Dell Inspiron 6400 Battery
How to Manage Lithium Laptop Batteries
Charge Toshiba portege m300 battery Instructions
How to Rebuild Fujitsu Laptop Battery
Quality Battery Supplier --> Laptop Battery Care Guide