Extend Toshiba Satellite Laptop Battery Lifetime Instructions
Toshiba's line of Satellite PC laptops offers a variety of screen sizes that are customizable when ordered online. The laptops offer built-in webcams and backlit keyboards. Most Toshiba Satellite laptops use six-cell lithium-ion batteries that can last up to six hours. To reach that six-hour mark, you can use several tricks to maximize your battery's capacity and lifetime.
1. Charge your notebook battery completely before its first use. Check your user manual for the exact charging time required, which is typically at least 12 hours.
2. Discharge your battery completely every two months. Allow it to drain fully before recharging it. Recharge it completely, for at least 12 hours before using it again.
3. Remove CDs and DVDs from your laptop's drive when not in use. These drives spin when loaded, which can drain your Toshiba satellite a100 battery unnecessarily.
4. Set your laptop to hibernate mode when you need to take a break. This conserves more power than standby.
5. Store your laptop battery in a cool place. Never let the Toshiba satellite p200 battery sit in direct sunlight or leave it in your car on a hot day. For even longer battery life, remove the battery from the laptop -- which can get hot while in use -- when you are plugged in.
6. Turn off your Wi-Fi connection when not in use. Constantly searching for a Wi-Fi connection can drain your battery faster.
Toshiba pa3285u-1bas battery
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
only AU $67.68
7. Work in only one program at a time. The more programs you have open, the faster your battery will drain.
8. Unplug any USB devices, especially those that charge when plugged in, such as your cell phone. These will drain your battery quickly.
9. Dim your Satellite's screen to conserve battery. Hold down your "Fn" key and tap "F6" several times to dim the screen. The "F6" key should show an open circle with small lines radiating out, to symbolize a dim display.
What to Know Before Buying a Spare Laptop Battery
There are many repalcement laptop batteries manufacturers, and even more retailers to buy your laptop battery from. However, your biggest concern in purchasing a laptop battery will be to choose the battery that fits your computer. For this you will need to know the make and model number of your laptop; if you don't know his offhand or don't have the necessary paperwork, check the inside of your laptop's battery compartment while the computer is off and unplugged. There you should find the model number, along with some other information. You may also find the part number of your Toshiba satellite e105 battery, located on the casing of the battery itself.
Toshiba satellite a200 battery
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
only AU $67.77
How to Choose a Replacement Laptop Battery:
When buying a laptop battery pack, you will probably only have one or two choices that fit your computer. Choose the HP probook 4710s battery with the longest life available for your computer. There are several different kinds of cheap laptop batteries; because the technologies of each are very different, a laptop must be designed specifically for the type of battery it uses. Most laptops are only designed to use one type of battery technology.
Related post:Laptop Battery Specifications and Care Tips
How to improve MacBook Pro laptop battery life
How to Charge Dell Inspiron 6400 Battery
How to Manage Lithium Laptop Batteries
Charge Toshiba portege m300 battery Instructions
How to Rebuild Fujitsu Laptop Battery Quality Battery Supplier --> Laptop Battery Care Guide
|How to select the right laptop battery and laptop ac adapter for your laptop|
|Thursday, Feb 22, 2011 by discount laptop battery shop|
Finding your laptop Brand & Model
|Ideal Strategy to Maximize Laptop Battery Lifespan|
|Friday, Jan 21, 2011 by laptop battery shop|
|What’s the best way to extend the service life of your laptop battery? Not runtime between charges, but how many charges you can get from a Lithium Ion laptop battery before it will not longer hold a useful charge...|